Ukumbi wa Kenya (The Palace of Kenya) Ukumbi wa Kenya or The Palace of Kenya, an elegant personification of the dynamic African culture and traditions, is your quintessential destination for a foreign, yet stirring experience. The African Royal Villa encompasses the rich and vibrant expressions of African arts and crafts, and similar to African art, emphasis has been laid on the soulful force behind the creation of the masterpiece, than on the art itself. True to its promise, the Villa strikingly ties the culture, to the luxury, in a seamlessly pleasing manner.
- Tea/coffee Maker Facility
- Shaving Mirror
- Authenticated Card Entry
- View Master
- Safety Chain
- Double Lock
- Rocking Chairs
- Bubble Bath
- Shower Gel
- Bedroom Slippers
- Comb (On Request)
- Hair Oil (On Request)
- Sanitary Napkins(On Request)
- Shaving Kit (On Request)
- Bathroom Phone
- First Aid Kit
- The left luggage room facility is provided on a complimentary basis.
- Lost and found facility on reception.
- Food & Beverages: Outside Food Not Allowed on Premises (Cake Only Allowed).
- Use Of Golf Car: For elderly and physically impaired visitors only.
- Professional Photography: Only as per the Photo Shoot Policy.
- Pets are not allowed on the Premises.
- Kindly Note:
- Do not play music at or around the Swimming Pool Deck.
- It disturbs the peace of room guests trying to rest.
- A swimming costume is compulsory for swimming and No diving.
- Sports shoes are compulsory for the Fitness Center.
- PLAY PARK – For use of children under twelve only – No exceptions.
- Photo Identity: Current government regulations require Indian residents to present proof of identity at the time of check-in. The proof of identity can be a Driver’s license, passport, or voter’s identity card.
- In case of any cancellation before 15 Days 50% deduction. In case of a cancellation between 14-2 days prior to commencement of the Rooms, the Resort reserves the right to charge 75% of the total estimated billing as retention.
- In case of a cancellation 48 Hrs prior to the commencement of the Rooms, the Resort reserves the right to charge 100% retention.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are on a per room per night basis.
- Room tariffs are subject to change without prior information.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by 100% advance payment.
- All outstanding to be cleared at the time of check-out.
- Our standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs. & check-out time 12:00 noon.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and may attract additional charges.
- This is a non-cancellable booking and will attract 100% cancellation charges.